Or, you can:
- Download an eBook, or eAudiobook onto you mobile device.
- View one of our the latest eMagazines – Girlfriend, Seventeen, Dirt Action, Tracks, Surfing Life and many more.
- Search for newspaper articles for your school assignments. Just use your library card to find them on our online eResources.
Check out our ‘ChillOut Zone’ at the new Grafton Library. Grab a book and find a quite spot to read/study. Or, meet-up and go gaming with a friend.
Not sure what to read next?
The following websites are designed just for Teens.
Need some advice but don’t know where to go?
Check out some of these websites, they may give you the answers you need.
Learning to drive
- NSW Drivers & Riders Knowledge Tests
- Guide to your P1 Driving Test
- Road Users Handbook
Staying safe and healthy
|Up-to-date resources relating to drugs, alcohol and the law. Provides information on binge drinking, Schoolies, drink driving and study resources for PDHPE students.|
|There are some real risks that you need to be aware of when you’re online. Find out how to deal with cyberbullying, unwanted contact and more.|
|Are you feeling down? This national website has information about depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and postnatal depression.|
|Lawstuff – know your rights||is run by the National Children’s and Youth Law centre to help provide legal information to children and young people in Australia.|
Getting ready to work
- The Job Guide – find out about a range of occupations, their educational requirements and training pathways.
- SEEK Job search tips & advice –
- Hobsons Course Finder – find courses at Australia’s top universities, TAFEs and training colleges.