To be a recognised and valued provider of services, collections and programs that help build community cohesion and capacity and provide opportunities to connect to the community and the world.
A regional library service that:
- Facilitates and provides targeted and relevant educational opportunities
- Helps connect the community with the past, the present and the future
- Is committed to the free flow of information and ideas to inform, inspire and feed the communities’ imaginations
- Is a trusted and valued source of information
- Is considered an investment in the well-being and success of the community – not a cost
Not yet a library member?
Visit your nearest branch today or fill in our online form.
Did you Know….?
Note: results affect by Covid-19 shutdowns over the last 2 years