Our eAudiobook collection provides 24/7 access to the latest bestseller authors which you can download directly on your devices.
eAudiobooks can be downloaded from the BorrowBox to your computer and listened to on any MP3 compatible media manager or media device.
If you have never used RBdigital, use your library membership card number to create an account. This will allow you to browse, view checkout titles and download directly onto your device using the RBdigital app.
You can download the FREE RBdigital app for PCs, Android, iPhone, iTouch and iPad users by clicking on the links below.
- Download the RBdigital app.
- Click “New to RBdigital? Register Now.”
- Choose Australia from the scroll menu, select CLARENCE REGIONAL LIBRARY and enter your library card number.
- Create a username (choose something you will remember, like your email address).
- Fill in your personal details and register.
- Enjoy the best of Australian and International eAudiobooks and eMagazines for FREE anywhere, anytime.
RBdigital Apps for Windows and Mac Desktops
More information on using RBdigital can be found at:
IndyReads provides access to a statewide collection of independent Australian and international titles, classic literature and modern award-winning titles in eAudio and eBook format.
- Click on “My Account”
- Select “Clarence Regional Library” from the list of libraries
- Enter your Clarence Regional Library membership number and password
For further information on how to use IndyReads: