Book a Computer
All of our libraries have public access computers with free access to the Internet. You will need to provide you own USB storage device, if you want save documents. Printing is available from these computers. There is a fee for printing.
Bookings are essential for all computer use
You can book a library computer by visiting or phoning your library.
Members can now book a computer online:
Wireless Internet Access
We offer free wireless internet at all of our libraries. WiFi connection is restricted to 5 hours of browse time per day and 500mb download limit.
How to connect to the Library’s WiFi
- Open your connection settings to see available networks.
- Select the Library Network and click Connect.
- A welcome page should load. (If this doesn’t happen automatically on your device, opening your web browser should get the page to load.)
- Clicking on the Agree box acknowledging that you accept the terms and conditions.
Tech Time Workshop Sessions
Not sure how to download our eBooks onto your tablet or eAudiobooks to your iPod?
Bring in your own iPad, tablet or laptop to the library and let our friendly library staff help you access our eLibrary resources using your mobile devices. Learn how to setup your accounts and use various reading apps to checkout and download our online collections.
Ask about booking your spot for the next Tech Time Workshop being held at your library.
Dynamic Online Computer Training Courses
We are pleased to provide for you simple FREE online training solutions for teaching you how to use popular computer applications.
- Introduction to Computer Technology
- Microsoft Office 2010 Training
- Microsoft Windows Training — covers Windows 8, 7 and Vista
- Social Network Training (Twitter, Facebook, Blogging)
- Microsoft Office 2007 Training
- Microsoft Office 2007 Testing