Book a Computer
All of our libraries have public access computers with free access to the Internet. You will need to provide you own USB storage device, if you want save documents. Printing is available from these computers. There is a fee for printing.
Bookings are essential for all computer use
Wireless Internet Access (WiFi)
We offer free wireless internet at all of our libraries. WiFi connection is restricted to 5 hours of browse time per day and 500mb download limit. (note: 2Gb limit at Grafton Library)
How to connect to the Library’s WiFi
- Open your connection settings to see available networks.
- Select the Library Network and click Connect.
- A welcome page should load. (If this doesn’t happen automatically on your device, opening your web browser should get the page to load.)
- Clicking on the Agree box acknowledging that you accept the terms and conditions.
Mobile Printing – Grafton Library
Grafton Library now has mobile printing!
This service enables you to print documents from your home computer, laptop or mobile device. Please ensure you have your library card and PIN handy.
- Simply save or download your file onto your device
- From a web browser visit https://pharos.crl.nsw.gov.au/myprintcenter
- Log in using your library membership number and password
- Select to UPLOAD your document to the Pharos Print Center
- Tick the box beside the document and then the PRINT OPTIONS to finalise the print job
- Go to the Grafton Library printer and release the print job (you many need to add credit on your library card prior to printing)
- Scan your card, press OK and select PRINT