From Monday 11th October in accordance with the NSW Government roadmap the following changes will be in place when visiting your library.
- All library visitors aged 16 or over will need to show staff proof of full vaccination before they can enter the library.
- Children aged under 16 years must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent or legal guardian aged 16 or over
- Everyone will be required to sign in using the Service NSW app or check in at the desk.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times
- Visitor numbers will be restricted, this varies between libraries.
- Access to WiFi will be available
- Meeting rooms and Study rooms are open using 4sqm rule.
- PC bookings will be available by appointment only – 45 Minute bookings.
- Social distancing will be enforced and all visitors will be required to hand sanitise on entry and exit
- The mobile library will be open for browsing, with one person/family permitted inside at a time.
If you are unvaccinated, you can still use the “Click/Call & Collect” service by calling your local library.
Also, our eLibrary has over 7000 eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eMovies ready to download now, for free, on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- eBooks (BorrowBox, Ziptales, TumbleBooks)
- eAudiobooks (BorrowBox & Overdrive)
- eMagazines (Overdrive)
- StoryBox Library
- eMovies (Beamafilm)
- eResources – includes World Book, Britannica Online, Haynes Motor Manuals, Gale databases for research & study.