Grafton library provides a number of rooms to cater for various activities.
Meeting Rooms 1 & 2
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 can be opened up to create one large area suitable for events or can be partitioned into 2 smaller areas.
- Meeting room 1 has a small kitchenette
- Meeting room 2 has a data projector with computer access
- WiFi access is available from 9am – 8pm
- These rooms can be hired for a fee.
Study Rooms 3 and 4 are separate spaces which can be booked by library members in person or over the phone on 6641 0100.
- WiFi access available
- Bookings are on a week to week basis – i.e. bookings for the Study Rooms cannot be made in advance of 7 days
- The maximum booking time is 2 hours
- Study room 3 contains computer access to an HDMI overhead data projector and a drop-down ceiling projector screen
- Study room 4 contains computer access to an HDMI Smart TV display
- 360 view of study room 3
- 360 view of study room 4