We are delighted to confirm the RBdigital app will now launch on 28th June
From 28 June to 29 July 2017 Wavesound will have support available to assist library users with any questions in relation to the new merged app. Over the first two weekends after the new app goes live which is 1 & 2 July and 8 & 9 July Wavesound have a live toll free number available to call between 9 to 5pm AEST on Saturdays and 10 to 3pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on Sundays. This line is operational during usual business hours Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm AEST on all other dates during this first month.
The Toll free number is 1800 571 819.
What this means for you…
Library members can now read digital copies of popular magazines on a computer, tablet, smartphone, or mobile device, these include Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Better Homes and Gardens, Australian Good Taste, Country Life, Girlfriend, Inside Sport, Rolling Stone, Vogue and many more.
If you have not used Zinio before, you will need to have:
- A mobile device or computer with internet connection
- Your Library membership card number
- Created a Clarence Regional Library Zinio Account
- Created a Personalised Zinio Account
- Downloaded one of the Zinio for Libraries apps to your Ipad or Android device or the Zinio Reader 4 for your PC. There are apps also available for the iPhone, and Kindle Fire/Fire HD.
For more information on setting up and downloading eMagazines visit:
Reference our Zinio User Guide to find answers to frequently asked questions.
- Zinio for Libraries FAQ
- User Guide – Desktop
- User Guide – iOS
- User Guide – Android
- User Guide – Kindle Fire HD/HDX
- Watch a Tutorial – Desktop Experience
- Watch a Tutorial – iPad Experience
- Watch a Tutorial – iPhone Experience
- Watch a Tutorial – Android Experience
- Watch a Tutorial – Kindle Fire HD-HDX Experience