GAME ON – get ready for a summer celebration of sports, games, technology and team spirit
Summer Reading Club is FREE!
To register, just drop in to the library and pick up your reading pack or you can print the registration form below.
Record the book titles you have read on your reading log and return these forms to your local library.
Print the below activity booklets and spend hours solving puzzles, word games and colour-in posters.
- Preschool – Activity Booklet
- Primary – Activity Booklet
- Secondary – Activity Booklet
- Colour-in poster
Visit the Club’s interactive website as it provides fun and engaging online activities such as book raves, writing competitions, games, recommended reading lists and links to other websites.
Summer Reading Club encourages young readers to discover great authors and illustrators of picture books, junior and young adult fiction and non-fiction.
As a parent you can encourage your child to participate in the Summer Reading Club by:
- Taking your child to the library and help them select books to read during the summer holidays. Our staff will be able to help guide your child to select reading materials that are of interest to them.
- Encourage your child to participate in the online activities.