Borrow eBooks without leaving the house!
Clarence Regional Library offers a range of free eBooks to download and read on your computer, eReader or mobile device
Click to access BorrowBox titles>> (sign in using your library card number & password/PIN)
Downloading the BorrowBox app for your mobile device
- Select the Borrow Box app and install on your device from Apple iTunes, Google Play Store and Kindle Fire
- Type in: Clarence Regional Library
- Activate Library Membership with your library membership number and Password/PIN
- Choose either eBooks or eAudiobooks
- On making a selection, choose Borrow or Reserve
- Download your selected eBook or eAudiobook
Downloading BorrowBox eBooks onto your PC or transfer to an eReader
Before you can download eBooks onto your PC you will need to:
IndyReads provides access to a statewide collection of independent Australian and international titles, classic literature, CSIRO science library and modern award-winning titles in eBook and eAudio format.
- Click on “My Account”
- Select “Clarence Regional Library” from the list of libraries
- Enter your Clarence Regional Library membership number and password
For further information on how to use IndyReads:
Ziptales aims to help kids improve their literacy and reading skills by making reading even more fun. This interactive site introduces kids to over 500 interactive stories, including Choose Your Own Adventures, those with voiceovers, animations and more.
TumbleBooks – eBooks for Kids
EBSCO eBook Library Collection access thousands of helpful eBooks on lots of popular do-it-yourself and other non-fiction topics (travel, biographies, relationships, golf, gardening and so much more). Includes many titles from “for Dummies” series.