Children Storytelling Times
- Bellingen – Wednesdays 11.00am
- Dorrigo – Wednesdays 11.00am
- Grafton – Thursdays 10.30 am
- Iluka – Wednesdays 10.30 am
- Maclean – Thursdays 10.30 am
- Urunga – Tuesdays 11:00am
- Yamba – Tuesdays 10.30 am
Educate yourself and your children about online safety
- Cybersmart is a national online safety education program to promoting online safety for children and young people. Encourage your children and teens to take a look around the website. If you have young children, you may like to explore it together to help them understand how to protect themselves against online risks and make the most of their experiences online. The site provides tools to help parents monitor and limit what their children do online.
- The Cybersafety Help Button provides internet users, particularly children and young people with easy online access to cybersafety information and assistance available in Australia. Download it any computer.
- Stay Smart Online is the Australian Government’s online safety and security website, designed to help everyone understand the risks and simple steps we can take to protect our personal and financial information online.
- Books held in the library for Premier’s Reading Challenge
- Books held in the library on Parenting
- Clarence Regional Library’s “Parent’s guide to the Internet“
- Clarence Regional Library’s Childrens & Young Adults policy