The Mobile Library services the areas of Tucabia, Coutts Crossing, Brushgrove, Nymboida, Copmanhurst, Lawrence, Baryulgil, Wooli, Minnie Water, Brooms Head, Glenreagh, and Halfway Creek.
You can borrow books, magazines, audio books, DVDs, access the internet, ask about our eResources and collect items you have reserved from our collections.
- Children’s Storytime – Please contact mobile library for details
EventsSee upcoming events at this branch
Local Area Links
- Clarence Valley Council
- Have your say – Clarence Conversations this is the Clarence Valley Council’s dedicated community consultation space where you can help shape your own neighbourhood by providing us with your thoughts on all sorts of topics.
- Clarence Community Directory – provides you with the details of community groups, government departments, sports clubs, charities, schools and service clubs that support the local community.
- Clarence River Tourism
- Clarence Valley Council Community Profile
- Community based heritage studies and histories (including Grafton, Copmanhurst, Maclean)