To help students find research material for school assignment, the library provides access to the following resources. If you are unable to find the information you need, submit your question online to our Information Services staff using our Ask-a-Librarian service.
- Australia/New Zealand Points of View Reference Center – contains over100 topics, each with an overview (objective background/description), point (argument) and counterpoint (opposing argument). The database contains a balance of materials from all viewpoints, including newspapers, radio & TV news transcripts, primary source documents and reference books. Topics include: abortion, animal experimentation, climate change, cloning, gay marriage, globalisation, green consumerism, nuclear energy, population growth, renewable energy, services for indigenous peoples, stem cell research, and worldwide oil supplies
- HSC Resources Clarence Regional Library provides a range of services to help students with their HSC studies
- Issues in Society series is a valuable resource for up-to-date information on social issues.These titles include Newspaper articles, Government reports, Surveys and Statistics, and Website information. Click to access titles held in our library>>
- Hot Topics is a series published by LIAC about recent changes and current debates in the law. Written by experts in the field, and presented in plain language, each issue includes case studies and contacts. Click here for titles held by our library.
- World Book Info Finder World Book Info Finder is the school student version of the popular World Book encyclopedia.
- Educypedia is the most complete Educational Encyclopedia in the world with access to the very best Web Resources for information about Scientific and Educational material: Electronics, Science, Engineering and Information Technology.