To help students find research material for school assignment, the library provides access to the following resources. If you are unable to find the information you need, submit your question online to our Information Services staff using our Ask-a-Librarian service.
Need to research a topic? Gale PowerSearch provides a one-search access to a large collection of online periodical, reference, multimedia, and primary source information.
- Gale in Content: Global issues – Analyse important global issues and events through topic overviews, international viewpoints, news and multimedia content.
- Gale in Content: Opposing viewpoints – This database is designed to present opposing viewpoints of prominent issues. You will find summaries, news and opinions on hundreds of today’s important social issues.
- HSC Resources Clarence Regional Library provides a range of services to help students with their HSC studies
- Issues in Society series is a valuable resource for up-to-date information on social issues.These titles include Newspaper articles, Government reports, Surveys and Statistics, and Website information. Click to access titles held in our library>>
- Hot Topics is a series published by LIAC about recent changes and current debates in the law. Written by experts in the field, and presented in plain language, each issue includes case studies and contacts. Click here for titles held by our library.
- World Book Student This is the school student version of the popular World Book encyclopedia.