- Searched Google and gotten nowhere?
- Need information for your school assignment?
- Not sure where to start with your Family History research or just stuck trying to locate that elusive record?
Our library staff can help you – with access to appropriate library resources, experienced Internet searching abilities, and a timely response suited to your needs.
Fill in our online Ask a Librarian form using your library card number and PIN or visit your nearest branch.
When filling in the online form, please provide as much detail as you can and be as specific as possible with your question – Including such information as
- The level required (primary, secondary, tertiary, general)
- The date needed by (especially if for a school assignment), and
- As much detail as possible.
Our library staff will attend to your enquiry and contact you with any results or relevant information. For further assistance contact our Collection & Reference Librarian on (02) 6641 0111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ask Us Now!